Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, seafood linguine. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dine In Safely with us, Pick Your Order Up, Or Enjoy Touchless Delivery. Proudly Serving Delicious, High-Quality Seafood to Everyone. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions in a large pot of generously salted water.
Seafood Linguine is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Seafood Linguine is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood linguine using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Linguine:
- Prepare 1 lb. Linguine pasta
- Make ready 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- Take 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 10 mussels, cleaned and debearded
- Take 10 clams, cleaned
- Get 1/2 cup dry white wine (I think this needs to be 1 cup for more flavor)
- Make ready 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Make ready 1 cup Whole peeled tomatoes,from a can
- Prepare 10 Shrimp, 21/25 size
- Make ready 1/2 cup Seafood broth (or 1/2 cup pasta water, that you cooked the pasta in.)
- Take 2 tbsp. Chopped basil
- Take 2 tbsp. Chopped Parsley
Stir in the shrimp, scallops and wine or broth. A colorful sauce of red and green bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, parsley, onions and garlic is enriched with flour and milk, and flavored with shrimp, scallops and crabmeat. Enjoy this luscious sauce over hot linguini. Add the linguine to the pot and stir until the water returns to a boil.
Steps to make Seafood Linguine:
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, mussels, clams and white wine. Cook for 2 minutes covered. (I didn’t use clams)
- Stir in tomatoes, shrimp, seafood broth, remaining oil, and basil. Add pasta to the pan and cover with a lid on high heat. Cook until shrimp have turned pink and Finish with a remaining olive oil, parsley, and season to taste.
- Note- I made everything to taste, and because I was feeding more than two people I added way more than what the recipe calls for. I didn’t have clams I had to substitute them for scallops, the store I was at didn’t have them. After cooking this if I made anymore changes I would use 1 cup of wine all together and use less pasta water 1/3 cup maybe, this was great but I think it needs more wine for flavor
- Then again I used all frozen seafood and not fresh, and added some butter too. My mussels came in a garlic and butter sauce so that help out with the flavor of this dish..
- This is so good I will be making this again everyone loved it my teen inhaled it lol my preteen’s loved the shrimp of course.A little something for everyone.
Scrumptious Seafood Linguine Scrumptious Seafood Linguine. Chopped tomatoes, garlic, dry white wine, and parsley make up the sauce. Toss the seafood sauce with linguine or a similar pasta. Strain and toss lightly with olive oil and set aside. Seafood Linguine, one of our favourite pasta dishes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seafood linguine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com