Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shwarama salad with pita bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Here is your chicken shawarma salad home style. You can cook at home using frying pan. If you request me , I will make a video of , how to make pitta bread.
Shwarama salad with pita bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shwarama salad with pita bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook shwarama salad with pita bread using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shwarama salad with pita bread:
- Take Tahina paste and sauce
- Make ready 1/2 bowl white til
- Make ready 6-7 garlic cloves
- Take Olive oil
- Get 1/2 cup hung curd
- Prepare 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Prepare Black pepper powder
- Prepare Salt to taste and dried parsley
- Take For the pita bread
- Prepare 3 cups all purpose flour
- Take 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Take 1/4 teaspoon yeast
- Make ready Salt and oil
- Make ready Warm water
- Prepare For the salad
- Take 350 gm boneless chicken
- Take 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup hung curd
- Get 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and redchile powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon cumin and garam masala powder
- Get Olive oil and peprica powder
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Get 1 carrot
- Take 1 large onion
- Take 1/2 of cabbage
- Take 1 capsium(u can use all 3 colors bell pepper)
- Prepare Honey
- Make ready Salt and black pepper powder
This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off! Just a handful of every day spices makes an incredible Chicken Shawarma marinade. Given my love of bread, my freezer is packed full of different bread and bread-like items. English muffins, naan, bagels, and pita round out the supply of bread I keep stashed.
Instructions to make Shwarama salad with pita bread:
- First let’s make the Tahini paste and sauce. First dry roast the white til. When it cools. Make a paste. Then add garlic and olive oil and make the paste. The oil should be enough. It should flot on top. Add lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon.
- Now in a bowl add hung curd, mayonnaise and the Tahini paste. Mix them all. If u want can blend it too. Add salt, black pepper powder and dried parsley. Now the Tahini sauce is ready
- Next let’s make the pita bread. Take the all purpose flour. In a bowl add sugar and yeast and little warm water. Keep it for 2 – 3 min till the yeast ferments. Now add it to the flour, add salt oil and make the dough with warm water. Brush it with oil. Keep it for 1 hr. By covering it with a cloth. The dough will rise
- Now after 1 hr make small dough. Again cover it with cloth it will rise. Now use all purpose flour to make the roti. Keep it also for 30 min by covering it.
- Now take a pan and cook it in low flame. The pita bread would rise.
- Now for the salad first take boneless chicken(best is breast pcs but I did with whatever available). Marinate the chicken with ginger and garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and olive oil. Keep it for 30 min. Then add the hung curd, turmeric, redchile and cumin powder. Garam masala powder and pepprica powder. Keep it for 2-3 hrs. Now take a pan(best is a grill pan). Now put the chicken and cook it
- Now cook it by flipping sides in low flame. To give it a smoky flavour put it on the direct flame. Keep it aside
- Now finally the salad. Cut all the vegetables. Mix them all. Add salt and black pepper powder and honey. Strip the chicken into small pieces.
- Now mix the chicken and the Tahini sauce.
It’s a handy supply for when I don’t know what to cook. Serve over highly addicting Israeli Salad. Serve it up with Israeli Salad and Basmati Rice (or Naan Bread) with a side of Tzatziki or Baba Ganoush! All salads include Charlie’s signature dressing of fresh lemon juice, olive oil, mint & herbs. All sandwiches come wrapped in pita bread.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shwarama salad with pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com