Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese style stir-fry noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Style Stir-Fry Noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Japanese Style Stir-Fry Noodles is something that I have loved my entire life.
Udon noodles are one of my favourites – you can use them in soup and in stir fry! If you’re at a loss with what to do with those stray vegetables in the Join me in this episode and learn how to make a fast Japanese style udon stir fry. Keyword: Japanese Stir-fried Noodles, Yakisoba, yakisoba sauce.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese style stir-fry noodles using 21 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Style Stir-Fry Noodles:
- Get Meat
- Make ready 2 pieces chicken, boneless, skinless
- Take 1 tablespoon soy/fish/Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Get 1 hot sauce (optional) to taste
- Take Main
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Make ready 1/2 onion
- Get 1 Bell pepper
- Get 4-5 large mushrooms
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups cabbage
- Make ready 1/4 cup broth or water
- Get 1 black pepper to taste
- Get Sauce
- Get 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Get 3 tablespoons catsup (tomato)
- Take 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Get 2 tablespoon honey or sugar
- Get 1 garlic clove, mashed/puried
- Take 1 tablespoon hot sauce/chili sauce to taste (optional)
Springy noodles in a bold, complex sauce make yakisoba a standout among noodle stir-fries. The problem: replicating those qualities without the hard-to-find ingredients. Test cook Julia Collin Davison demonstrates how to make Japanese-style stir-fried noodles with beef. Yakisoba is a classic Japanese stir fry noodles recipe.
Steps to make Japanese Style Stir-Fry Noodles:
- Cut your chicken up into pieces. I’m using a small size here, just my choice
- Place chicken in a bowl, grind some pepper on it if you wish.
- If you choose to, add some hot sauce, mix it up, if not using hot sauce, skip this step
- Add corn starch and mix it in well, set aside
- If you have to cook your noodles, do that now. I’m using a fresh udon noodle this time that does not require pre-cooking. Cook and set aside if you need to.
- Cut your cabbage into small pieces, I’m using napa cabbage here, but any cabbage should work
- Cut your onion into smallish dice
- Cut your pepper in a small dice. I don’t like Bell pepper, so I am using a Hungarian wax pepper instead, any mild pepper should work.
- Slice your mushrooms. I’m using crimini here, but button or shitaki would work
- Just put all your veggies aside, together, it will be fine
- Chop your garlic, grate your ginger.
- Heat a strir-fry/skillet/wok on medium high heat, with a couple tablespoons oil.
- About like this.
- Add your garlic and ginger to the hot oil, stir for 1 minute
- Now as the veggies and stir
- Add all the sauce ingredients together and stir well, TASTE your sauce, adjust honey if you want it sweeter, set aside
- Once the cabbage just starts to Wilt, add your chicken, now frequent stirring is required
- Once your chicken is about half cooked, add the broth, stir until the broth is gone.
- Once your chicken is just cooked, about the time the broth is gone, add your noodles, stir them to heat, about 1-2 minutes
- Turn your heat down to medium low. Stir your sauce, add it in, stir. Heat until it bubbles and its the thickness you like.
- Serve, garnish with sesame seeds, green onion, cilantro or parsley
You can make it simple with cabbage, onions and scallions or add your faviorite veggies and protein. For these Japanese stir fry noodles you can use pretty much anything you want. You can leave out the meat for a vegetable yakisoba. Here you may to know how to stir fry japanese noodles. Watch the video explanation about Japanese Yakisoba Noodles – Marion’s Kitchen Online, article, story, explanation, suggestion, youtube.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food japanese style stir-fry noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com