Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shwarama salad with pita bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Here is your chicken shawarma salad home style. You can cook at home using frying pan. If you request me , I will make a video of , how to make pitta bread.
Shwarama salad with pita bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Shwarama salad with pita bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shwarama salad with pita bread using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shwarama salad with pita bread:
- Prepare Tahina paste and sauce
- Take 1/2 bowl white til
- Take 6-7 garlic cloves
- Prepare Olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup hung curd
- Make ready 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Take Black pepper powder
- Get Salt to taste and dried parsley
- Take For the pita bread
- Make ready 3 cups all purpose flour
- Get 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Get 1/4 teaspoon yeast
- Get Salt and oil
- Make ready Warm water
- Prepare For the salad
- Take 350 gm boneless chicken
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- Take 1/2 cup hung curd
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and redchile powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon cumin and garam masala powder
- Take Olive oil and peprica powder
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Get 1 carrot
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage
- Make ready 1 capsium(u can use all 3 colors bell pepper)
- Get Honey
- Prepare Salt and black pepper powder
Just a handful of every day spices makes an incredible Chicken Shawarma marinade. This recipe for chicken shawarma—thinly sliced meat wrapped in pita bread with veggies and sauce—is the ultimate Middle-Eastern on-the-go meal. Serve with homemade pita bread and tzatziki or over Israeli Salad. Enjoy the chicken shawarma over Israeli salad, or with rice and veggies, or with pita bread and tzatziki.
Steps to make Shwarama salad with pita bread:
- First let’s make the Tahini paste and sauce. First dry roast the white til. When it cools. Make a paste. Then add garlic and olive oil and make the paste. The oil should be enough. It should flot on top. Add lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon.
- Now in a bowl add hung curd, mayonnaise and the Tahini paste. Mix them all. If u want can blend it too. Add salt, black pepper powder and dried parsley. Now the Tahini sauce is ready
- Next let’s make the pita bread. Take the all purpose flour. In a bowl add sugar and yeast and little warm water. Keep it for 2 – 3 min till the yeast ferments. Now add it to the flour, add salt oil and make the dough with warm water. Brush it with oil. Keep it for 1 hr. By covering it with a cloth. The dough will rise
- Now after 1 hr make small dough. Again cover it with cloth it will rise. Now use all purpose flour to make the roti. Keep it also for 30 min by covering it.
- Now take a pan and cook it in low flame. The pita bread would rise.
- Now for the salad first take boneless chicken(best is breast pcs but I did with whatever available). Marinate the chicken with ginger and garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and olive oil. Keep it for 30 min. Then add the hung curd, turmeric, redchile and cumin powder. Garam masala powder and pepprica powder. Keep it for 2-3 hrs. Now take a pan(best is a grill pan). Now put the chicken and cook it
- Now cook it by flipping sides in low flame. To give it a smoky flavour put it on the direct flame. Keep it aside
- Now finally the salad. Cut all the vegetables. Mix them all. Add salt and black pepper powder and honey. Strip the chicken into small pieces.
- Now mix the chicken and the Tahini sauce.
The whole family loved it and I love when I can say that. We had it with Lebanese bread, lettuce, grated carrot, sliced tomatoes. Given my love of bread, my freezer is packed full of different bread and bread-like items. English muffins, naan, bagels, and pita round out the supply of bread I keep stashed. It’s a handy supply for when I don’t know what to cook.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shwarama salad with pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com