Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, california rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
California Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. California Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have california rolls using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make California Rolls:
- Get 1 ●Avocado
- Make ready 6 slice ●Smoked salmon (slices)
- Prepare 1/2 of one ●Cucumbers
- Take 1 egg’s worth ●Tamagoyaki
- Prepare 1/2 stick ●Eel kababyaki
- Take 1 ●Sushi rice
- Make ready 1 sheet ●Nori seaweed
- Take 1 ●White roasted sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 ●Wasabi
- Make ready 1 ●Mayonnaise
- Get 1 ●Salmon roe (optional)
Instructions to make California Rolls:
- Remove the avocado’s pit and skin, cut into half vertically, then make 5 mm thick quarter round slices.
- Make a tamagoyaki omelette, then cut into 1 cm wide strips. Cut the cucumber in half horizontally. Remove the skewer from the eel and slice into 1 cm wide.
- Spread the sushi rice out over the nori, then top with white sesame. Flip everything over. Top the nori with the salmon, egg, cucumber, and eel, then roll it up.
- Line the sushi rolling mat with plastic wrap, then lay out the avocado slices. Align them diagonally. Hide the seams of the rolls from Step 3 with avocado slices.
- Leaving the plastic wrap on, cut the sushi into bite-sized pieces. Mix the wasabi and mayonnaise together and drizzle onto a plate, then place the sushi pieces on top.
- Garnish with salmon roe to finish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food california rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com