Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork shogayaki (ginger pork) don. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) Don is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) Don is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pork shogayaki (ginger pork) don using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) Don:
- Get 100 g Pork
- Take 1/2 Onion *thinly sliced
- Make ready Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Potato Starch Flour (OR Plain Flour)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Oil
- Get 1 teaspoons Grated Fresh Ginger
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Instructions to make Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) Don:
- Use thinly sliced pork belly, stir-fry pork or pork mince. Chunky piece or steak needs to be sliced thinly so that it would be cooked quickly and easy to eat with rice.
- Lightly season the pork with Salt and Pepper, and coat with Potato Starch Flour.
- To make the sauce, place the grated Ginger, Soy Sauce, Mirin and Sake (OR Water) in a small bowl and mix.
- Heat small mount of Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Pork and Onion. When the pork is cooked and onion is soft, add the sauce and stir to combine well.
- Half fill a bowl with hot cooked rice and cover it with the pork mixture. Sprinkle some finely chopped Spring Onion on top.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork shogayaki (ginger pork) don recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com