Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, japanese sticky yakiniku sauce gekkeikan sake rice wine. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese sticky yakiniku sauce gekkeikan sake rice wine is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Japanese sticky yakiniku sauce gekkeikan sake rice wine is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Yakiniku sauce is a sweet & flavorful Japanese BBQ sauce perfect for dipping thinly sliced of well marbled short rib and other grilled goodies. Add the sesame seeds and grated apple. Yakiniku sauce is a Japanese sauce with a mixture of savory and sweet flavors that is used to season grilled or sauteed meats and vegetables.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook japanese sticky yakiniku sauce gekkeikan sake rice wine using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese sticky yakiniku sauce gekkeikan sake rice wine:
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 ginger past teaspoon full
- Prepare 1 thai sweet chilli sauce teaspoon full
- Take 1 tomato puree teaspoon full
- Get 1 chilli past little teaspoon of
- Prepare 1 large mushroom
- Get 2 chicken breast cut up in bite size
- Get 1 kikkonem less salt soy sauce little teaspoon of
- Get 1 bag egg fried rice follow instructions
Photos of the four seasons, sake production, and the designs of sake breweries that symbolize Fushimi, Kyoto. www.gekkeikan.co.jp/english/index.html. Do you know that Gekkeikan Sake Horin Junmai Daiginjo pairs best with salmon?! Yee Sang or Prosperity Toss, also known as Lou Sang is a Teochew-style raw fish salad. It usually consists of strips of raw fish (most commonly salmon), mixed with shredded vegetables and a variety of sauces and.
Instructions to make Japanese sticky yakiniku sauce gekkeikan sake rice wine:
- Wok on put little vegatable oil in to wok until smoking
- 2 dice chicken breast in to wok cook for 15 min until golden brown.
- Then add garlic ginger tomato puree thai sweet chilli sauce
- Chilli past kikkomen less salt soy sauce
- Then but just before the end the egg fried rice little cold water a small cup full cook for 10 mins until the water gone
- Serve 2 make sure all food is hot and enjoy my recipe
Sake, also spelled saké, is an alcoholic beverage made by fermenting rice that has been polished to remove the bran. Despite the name Japanese rice wine, sake, and indeed any East Asian rice wine. Sake is an alcoholic beverage made most famously in Japan. Like wine, sake is a varied category, running the gamut from light, inexpensive examples to rich, complex styles, with the variety of rice. Stores and prices for ‘Gekkeikan ‘Suzaku’ Junmai Ginjo Sake’
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food japanese sticky yakiniku sauce gekkeikan sake rice wine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com