Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dinner is solved on a busy weeknight with this easy yet delicious Pressure Cooker Japanese Curry. If you love Japanese Curry, then you’ll love this quick and easy Instant Pot pressure cooker recipe. This video shows you how you can cook Japanese curry & rice using pressure pot in the easiest way.
Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Get 1/2 pound meat (beef shank preferred, ok with stew meat, chicken, pork shoulder)
- Get 1-2 yellow onion
- Take 1-2 carrot
- Take 1 cup each of a few vegetable (potato, cauliflower, mushroom, kabocha, celery,etc)
- Get 3-4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Get 1 chilli pepper like Serrano pepper or habanero pepper
- Prepare 5-7 Japanese curry cubes
- Get 1 tablespoon each of Worcestershire (optional) and soy sauce
Pressure Cooker Beef Curry (Japanese)pressurecookrecipes.com. baking soda, Japanese soy sauce, curry roux, unsalted butter. When it comes to cooking rice, nobody can match the way Asians do it. Rice is extremely popular on this continent, and they do their best to cook a perfect meal every time. Cookbook thrown in to get you started.
Steps to make Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Slice onion, chop vegetables in bite sizes then sump them in pressure cooker. Chop meat in bite size and add to the pot.
- Add chopped garlic and curry cubes. You can also add curry powder if you like spicy. Add 1and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 50 minutes per manufacturer’s instruction.
- Add Worcestershire and soy sauce. Worcestershire is very useful for many types dish to add umami. Adjust taste. Add more cubes spicy and thicker curry is preferred. Serve with rice.
This particular cooker is easy to use while very simple in design. As with most Tiger rice cookers, this one features an Automatic Cooking. Pressure Cooker Rice Pressure Cooking Times & Liquid Ratios. Rice cooking times are mainly the same for both stovetop and electric pressure cookers, the only exception is for very dense grains. This vegan jambalaya with beans and vegetables is the ultimate comfort food from the South!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com