Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken masala in pita bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken masala in pita bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken masala in pita bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hi guys in this video we will see how to make chicken tikka masala with pita bread at home Friend’s please do try this chicken tikka masala with pita bread. How to cook a chicken in masala and pita bread in tandoor in India. Check out this delicious recipe for Pita bread chicken sandwich pockets recipe in Mexican Style with my twist.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken masala in pita bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken masala in pita bread:
- Make ready 500 gms chicken minced
- Get 1 tbspn chicken masala powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Take 1 tbspn ginger garlic paste
- Take 2 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tsp vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbspn curd
- Get 1 each Bell peppers (red,yellow and green)
- Prepare 1 small cabbage
- Take as required Oil
- Take 1 packet Pita bread
Serve this pineapple chicken salad pita recipe with a side of baked potato chips to round out the meal. Make your own homemade chicken skewers with fluffy pita bread and creamy tzatziki sauce with this easy to follow Greek chicken souvlaki ( skewers While your chicken souvlaki is cooking, prepare the pita breads. Use a cooking brush to oil the pita breads on both sides and. Chicken Masala was spread on it and again bread slices were placed over the chicken masala and cooked over low heat.
Steps to make Chicken masala in pita bread:
- Marinate the chicken minced in ginger garlic paste,salt,green chillies,chicken masala powder,red chilli powder,curd and vinegar,keep aside for 2 hours
- Take oil in a pan add the marinated chicken to it, once it’s almost about to he cooked add chopped onions keep on mixing well let the onion be soft add coriander leaves and make sure there’s no water left, it should be a dry mixture.
- Add all the colours of bell peppers(green,red,yellow) in a nonstick pan, saute by adding little salt and black pepper powder. Chop the cabbage and keep ready.
- Take pita bread cut into half open from one side apply mayonise add chopped cabbage, add chicken mixture,top up with bell peppers and serve
The bread pola resembles to a cake and can be cut into slices. Tasted delicious and it was quite an easy snack to make. You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both. In the oven, pitas puff up much more grandly and make softer pockets, but they stay pale-colored and fairly mild-tasting. On the stovetop, you lose some of the impressive puffing, but.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken masala in pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com