Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy bento with minions. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
We teamed up with Jimmy and Ashley from Feast of Fiction to make some of our favorite fictional characters – the Minions – into an adorably. Hi, Today I show you How to make Minions recipes funny lunch box! This is the homemade cute DIY food !!!
Easy Bento with Minions is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Bento with Minions is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy bento with minions using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Bento with Minions:
- Make ready 1 bowl of rice Chicken rice
- Take 1 Egg
- Prepare 2 to 3 pinches Katakuriko
- Get 1 Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 Nori seaweed
- Make ready 1 slice Sliced cheese
- Take 1 dash Ketchup
- Make ready 1 Plastic wrap, toothpick
Recipe explained step by step, with english subtitles. Easy Tamagoyaki Tutorial For Bento Beginners. Play Doh Minion Stuart Tutorial by DisneyCarToys with Minion Dave, Evil Minions. Despicable Me fans will love this fun minion sandwich tutorial and minion bento lunch – with full instructions and video tutorial for easy minion food!
Instructions to make Easy Bento with Minions:
- Mix katakuriko slurry into the egg. Place vegetable oil on the tamagoyaki pan and cook the egg thinly. It’ll be a bit firm.
- Wrap the chicken rice with plastic wrap and shape. Cut the thinly cooked egg in half and wrap the chicken rice (unrapped) with it. Cover it with plastic wrap and let the ingredients settle together.
- Make one in the shape of a chubby Minion, and the other for a tall Minion…
- Using a toothpick, carve out 3 round pieces out of sliced cheese. It’s cuter when the eyes are big.
- Cut the other parts out of nori seaweed with scissors. If you’re making these the day before, wrap the parts in plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator!
- Before placing the pieces onto the egg, make sure they fit nicely by placing it over the plastic wrap.
- Remove the plastic wrap and place in bento. Use ketchup for attaching the parts onto the egg and to add cheeks.
- Here’s another one I made.
- You can make cute side dishes for bento too!
We’re all very excited about the new minion movie coming out in July (yes, I am too!) so expect this won’t be the last of the minion inspired food. Try these tips for easy bento making. Packing a bento is one of the most rewarding experiences there is. This is because preparing your own lunch in an attractively-presented boxed fashion is not only exciting and enjoyable, but also affordable and healthy. I’ve two more easy Minions creations to share, but I guess there are enough Minions in this post, I’ll share them next week instead. 🙂 I packed the same hamburg steak in my bento, and added in spinach, bean sprouts, tamago, cucumbers, bean sprouts and radish.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy bento with minions recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com