Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, # mixed vegetables pulao in my style. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have # mixed vegetables pulao in my style using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make # mixed vegetables pulao in my style:
- Prepare big glass Dawat basmati rice (Wash and soak for 30 minutes)
- Take Double of water
- Prepare refined
- Make ready Ghee
- Prepare cloves
- Take star anise
- Get big piece of cinnamon
- Get big brown cardamom
- Take green cardamom
- Take black pepper corn
- Take bay leaves
- Take Coriander leaves
- Take Cumin seeds
- Prepare Salt or as per taste
- Get Garam masala
- Get Coriander powder
- Take tomato chopped or puree
- Get tomato ketchup
- Take each ginger garlic chopped
- Get red chilli powder
- Get green chilli slited
- Get Onion big thinly sliced
- Make ready Veggies (carrot beans green peas cauliflower and Broccoli etc)
Steps to make # mixed vegetables pulao in my style:
- First take oil and ghee in a pan heat it add cumin seeds, cloves cinnamon, staranise bay leaves etc.
- Ready to cut all veggies in medium sized when masala aroma has come add onion saute till golden brown,add ginger garlic chopped saute till raw smell goes off. add tomato added saute well,add carrot and beans,peas saute a minute and add Broccoli and cauliflower saute again now add tomato ketchup and again saute add all dry masalas.
- Add rice and water when boil came slow the gas and close the lid and cook till water dries up approx 15-20 minutes will take or according the heat of flame.add corinder leaves and serve hot with raita and mango chopped pickle. It is south Indian pickle I always prepared from my garden fresh mango.it is very good combination with veg pulao. Enjoy this nice flavour yummy pulao.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food # mixed vegetables pulao in my style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com