Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Naan or Arabic taboon bread, to serve. Add the red onions and toss everything together well. Finish with a smattering of pine nuts, sumac and chopped parsley.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts:
- Make ready 4 whole chicken legs , skinless
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Make ready 4 pita bread
- Prepare 200 gm yellow onions ,finely sliced
- Take 1& 1/2 cup coriander leaves ,chopped
- Prepare 100 gm walnuts
- Take 1 & 1/2 tbsp sumac
- Prepare as needed butter for greasing the baking pan
- Get Ingredients for marinade:
- Prepare 10 cloves garlic , grated
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Make ready 2 tsp sumac
- Get 1/2 tsp all spice
- Take 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 lemon juice
- Take to taste salt
Rub the mixture into the meat. Add the red onion and toss to coat. Cover and transfer to the Arrange the chicken and red onion on top. Finish with a smattering of pine nuts, sumac and chopped parsley.
Steps to make Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts:
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade ingredients for one hour or overnight.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
- Tear the pita breads into pieces and line the dish; keep balance pieces aside.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and place on the pita bread.
- To the remaining marinade add 1/4 cup olive oil,sliced onions,coriander leaves, sumac,walnuts and salt to taste. Toss together and layer it on the chicken legs.
- Cover with the remaining pita pieces and bake in a preheated oven @ 180 degree centigrade for 40 minutes.
- If the bread gets too much colour, cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Remove and serve warm.
- Crush the crisp pita pieces and garnish on the chicken for added texture.
Musakhan chicken is arabic dish and national dish of Palestinian / its chicken onion sumac olive oil #MusakhanRecipe#mosakhanchicken#. Remove the bread and transfer to a large serving platter. Top it with the chicken pieces and onion, sprinkle with the pine nuts, a little sumac, and the chopped parsley, then drizzle with any remaining roasting juices and. To Serve: This is a perfect accompaniment with your favorite kebab dish (chicken, lamb, beef, pork, lule), burger, or grilled meat, poultry or fish. Belgian Endive with Roquefort, Walnuts, and Cranberries.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com