Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mc arabia. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mc Arabia is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mc Arabia is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mc arabia using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mc Arabia:
- Make ready For tortillas:flour mugs
- Make ready 1 tsp Yeast
- Get 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp Milk powder
- Take 2 pinch Kalonji
- Get Lukewarm water for kneading
- Make ready For kabab..chkn boneless
- Prepare Egg1
- Prepare 2 slices Bread crumbs of
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take Paprika pwd1tsp
- Prepare Soya sauce and oyster sauce 1 tsp each
- Make ready tsp Black pepper pwd1/2
Steps to make Mc Arabia:
- Add the ingredients of tortillas in a bowl and knead a soft dough and cover it for abt 2 hrs to rise…after that make tortillas on a pan without oil…
- For kabab add all the ingredients in chopper and chop them all together…now make the shape of a kabab and dip it in heated egg and after that in breadcrumbs and then fry it on low flame…for sauce chop 2 cloves of garlic and add it in mayo and add in salt and black pepper…first spread the mayo on tortillas and then put kebabs and finally add some lettuce and tomatoes…mc Arabia is ready
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mc arabia recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com