Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mini peanut butter protein cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Cookies for a Tasty and Healthier Alternative. Packed with Plant Protein and Fiber. Buy Direct Through Lenny & Larry’s Online Now.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini peanut butter protein cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Make ready 40 g coconut sugar
- Get 95 g peanut butter
- Get 1 large egg (whole)
- Make ready 1 egg white
- Take 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 2 tbsp flour
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Take 50 g vanilla protein powder
- Make ready 50 g compound chocolate (shaved) or chocolate chips
These cookies will not turn out cake-like due to the whey protein. As a matter of fact, many of the people I serve these to either can’t tell the difference, or prefer these over other versions of peanut butter. Sandwich with remaining cookies and serve. Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies instructions.
Steps to make Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Prepare all of the ingredients
- Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined
- Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula
- Add the protein powder. I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but you can use whey protein as well. Different protein powder will have different properties so by the end of this step, judge the dough whether it is too dry or too soggy. If it’s to dry you can add a little bit of milk, if it’s too soggy you can add a little bit of protein powder
- Add the chocolate and mix again
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you do the dishes, prep the pan, and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter and flour. Honestly I don’t have any parchment paper left so I just greased the pan. Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time, flatten the top a little bit because the cookie will not spread in the oven. The dough makes 15-16 cookies
- I went a bit crazy by sifting a little bit of cocoa powder on top of the unbaked cookies. You can skip this step
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Take it straight out of the oven when the timer stops. Let it cool down on a wire rack for as long as you can wait.
Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined. Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula. I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but. Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies step by step.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mini peanut butter protein cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com