Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, broccolini and shrimp sushi rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccolini and Shrimp Sushi Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Broccolini and Shrimp Sushi Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccolini and shrimp sushi rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccolini and Shrimp Sushi Rolls:
- Make ready 2 rice bowls’ worth Hot cooked white rice
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Get 8 boiled Peeled shrimp
- Make ready 4 shoots Broccolini
- Make ready 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 sheet Toasted nori
Instructions to make Broccolini and Shrimp Sushi Rolls:
- Roll the rice into a ball about the size of a large mini tomato. Wet your hands and lightly coat in salt.
- Divide the nori into 6 long strips, and make 6 long and narrow sushi wraps.
- Remove the hard stems from the broccolini, cut to 3-4 cm lengths, parboil in salt water (not listed), then drain.
- Roll the rice in the nori seaweed, top with the shrimp, broccolini, mayonnaise, and they are done.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food broccolini and shrimp sushi rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com