Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lee’s southern hashbrown casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lee’s Southern Hashbrown Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Lee’s Southern Hashbrown Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Using paper towels or a clean kitchen towel, thoroughly squeeze the excess liquid from the defrosted hash browns. I found myself in need of an impromptu potato dish, but I had no potatoes. And this dish goes by many names: hash brown casserole, potato casserole, church potatoes, Sunday potatoes, potluck potatoes, etc.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lee’s southern hashbrown casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lee’s Southern Hashbrown Casserole:
- Take 350 Degree Preheated Oven
- Get (1) 26 Ounce Bag Frozen Hashbrowns Thawed
- Take 4 Tablespoons Butter
- Prepare 1/2 Medium Sized Onion Diced
- Make ready 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- Get 1 Small Can Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- Make ready 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Take 8 Ounces Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Prepare to Taste Salt and Pepper
Hashbrown casserole is loved by folks of all ages, but this Asiago version is a little more sophisticated. Reviewer Navy_Mommy says, “For years I have made a hashbrown casserole with cheddar cheese and cream of chicken soup. This is a kicked-up, grown up, gotta have more version. Hash Brown Casserole is a holiday staple on our table.
Steps to make Lee’s Southern Hashbrown Casserole:
- Melt butter in a medium sized saute pan, over medium high heat. Add chopped onion, and saute until softened. Around 5-6 minutes. Add minced garlic, about the last minute or so.
- Add the thawed hashbrowns, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and melted butter mixture, into a large mixing bowl. Combine well. Add shredded cheese. Continue to combine well. A stand mixer works wonders doing this!!
- Place hashbrown mixture into a well greased 9×13″ glass baking dish. Lightly smooth mixture evenly. Bake uncovered at 350 for approximately 50-60 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and starting to brown on top. Let rest for 20 minutes. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!!
I can’t remember a Thanksgiving or Christmas where this dish wasn’t included. See recipes for Lee’s Southern Hashbrown Casserole too. However, I also prefer crispy hash brown potato and will try the broil version mentioned in one of the reviews next time. Next, you layer the hash brown patties in the bottom of the casserole dish and arrange the meat over the top. Afterward, you sprinkle half the cheese over in an even layer and pour over the eggs.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lee’s southern hashbrown casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com