Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cheesy shepherds pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Shepherds Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
Shepherd’s pie is also commonly called “cottage pie,” but there actually is a key difference between Warm, savory and oh-so-comforting, this cheesy beef shepherd’s pie is everything you love about a. Be the first to review this recipe. Cheesy sauce in meat and potatoes = Yum! 🙂 Nice to eat after a day outside in the snow.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy shepherds pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Shepherds Pie:
- Make ready 2 1/2 to 3 lbs ground beef
- Get 5 large potatoes, diced
- Prepare 1 cup diced green peppers
- Take 1 cup diced onion
- Get 1 bag steam fresh peas & carrots
- Make ready 2 cups diced carrots
- Take 3 cups shredded cheese (your choice)
- Get 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp basil
- Get 1/2 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ranch dressing powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 3 tbsp sour cream
Now, I actually used ground venison when I made this cheesy easy shepard’s pie recipe for dinner for the family the other night. This will be saved to your scrapbook. Shepherd’s pie is true comfort food and I’ve always loved it. But all those mashed potatoes weren’t exactly kind to my blood sugar.
Instructions to make Cheesy Shepherds Pie:
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet.
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft.
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth.
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little.
Keto Shepherd’s Pie Recipe with Cheesy Cauliflower Topping. A delicious all-in-one Keto Shepherds Pie, inspired by the cooler weather. This comforting dish is loaded with lamb, vegetables, and cheese. Try this creamy, cheesy Shepherd’s Pie recipe. Made with better-for-you lean ground beef, our take on a classic Shepherd’s Pie is a crowd-pleaser.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com