Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mini muffins with almonds. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Muffins with Almonds is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mini Muffins with Almonds is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mini muffins with almonds using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Muffins with Almonds:
- Get Main Ingredient
- Prepare egg
- Take sugar
- Take milk
- Make ready butter, melted
- Get all-purpose (plain) flour
- Make ready baking powder
- Make ready a few drops of almond extract
- Prepare of salt
- Get flaked sugar
- Prepare confectioners’ (icing) sugar for dusting
Steps to make Mini Muffins with Almonds:
- Heat the oven to 200C. Grease a 20-hole mini muffin pan.
- Mix together the egg, sugar, milk, butter and almond extract in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt and fold gently into the mixture until blended but still slightly slumpy.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins and place a few almonds on top of each muffin.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until well risen. Allow to stand for 5 minutes then place on a wire rack to cool.
- Sift a little confectioners’ (icing) sugar over the muffins just before serving.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mini muffins with almonds recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com