Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vege-mee goreng *vegetarian. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vege-Mee Goreng *Vegetarian is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vege-Mee Goreng *Vegetarian is something that I have loved my entire life.
Find Deals on Mi Goreng Noodles in Pasta & Grains on Amazon. A few weeks ago, I had a small gathering and one of my friends and her family are vegans. I decided to make some vegetarian food for them.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vege-mee goreng *vegetarian using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vege-Mee Goreng *Vegetarian:
- Take 5 instant noodle
- Prepare 3 carrots
- Prepare 1/4 cabbage
- Make ready 2 spring onions
- Get 3 tbsp chopped celery leaves
- Get Sweet soy sauce
- Make ready 5 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get Cooking oil
Serve and garnish with fried shallots, scallions, and egg strips. Like this vegetarian Mee Goreng recipe? See recipes for Mee Goreng Mamak 🍜, Vege-Mee Goreng *Vegetarian too. You must be logged in to post a comment.
Instructions to make Vege-Mee Goreng *Vegetarian:
- Boil the noodle, mix it with a little bit of cooing oil when its done to make it stay unjoined, put it aside.
- Peel and grate the carrot thinly grated. Chop the cabbage and spring onion thinly, put it aside.
- Mash the garlics with salt, and pepper.
- Pre-heat 3 tbsp cooking oil in a frying pan, put the mashed garlic in until it smells pleasant.
- Put the carrot and cabbage in, let them cooked for 5 minutes and add the spring onion in. Mix them well.
- Gradually put the noodle in and mix it well with two hands using spatula and fork together.until the noodle and vegetables mix well, pour sweet soy sauce little by little on to the noodle mixture, and mix it well until the noodle turns light brown colour from the sweet soy sauce.
- Taste the salt in the noodle mixture, if its good, turn off the stove and serve it with sprinkle of celery leaves on top.
In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, tomato sauce, sweet chilli sauce, garlic and salt. Add schnitzel and stir to coat the meat evenly. Mee Goreng means fried noodles in Malaysian language. In Malaysia, you can find this noodle dish in the market, or by the roadside. They are sold by street vendors or hawkers, especially Indian-Malaysia.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vege-mee goreng *vegetarian recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com