Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, burdock & pork miso rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Burdock & Pork Miso Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Burdock & Pork Miso Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my whole life.
Overview Information Burdock is a plant that is found all over the world. Burdock root is sometimes used as food. The root, leaf, and seed are used as medicine.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook burdock & pork miso rice bowl using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Burdock & Pork Miso Rice Bowl:
- Prepare 300 grams Onion
- Get 50 grams Burdock
- Get 50 grams Shimeji mushrooms
- Prepare 200 ml ☆Water
- Get 1 tbsp ☆Sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp ☆Soy sauce
- Get 200 grams Thinly sliced pork (for shabu-shabu)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sake
- Take 1 Grated ginger
- Get 30 grams Miso
- Get 9 Green onions or scallions
- Take 3 bowls Hot cooked rice
Common Name(s) Burdock, (genus Arctium), a genus of biennial plants in the Asteraceae family, bearing globular flower heads with prickly bracts (modified leaves). Burdock species, native to Europe and Asia, have been naturalized throughout North America. Though regarded as weeds in the United States, they are Burdock has large heart-shaped leaves and produces purple flowers in the spring and autumn. Burdock is one of the key ingredients of Essiac and Flor-Essence, herbal formulas marketed as wonder remedies for people coping with cancer.
Steps to make Burdock & Pork Miso Rice Bowl:
- Slice the onion thinly and shred the shimeji mushrooms into small pieces. Shave the burdock into thin slices with a vegetable peeler and soak in a bowl of water. It may seem like a lot of vegetables, but you’ll be able to eat it all.
- Combine the prepared vegetables and the ☆ seasonings in a pot and heat.
- After the vegetable wilts, add the pork and ginger. Pour the sake to the pork and separate the pork slices.
- When the pork is cooked through, add the miso. Reduce the sauce.
- The quantity of miso is written in grams, but it is about 2 tablespoons. If you like, blend with red miso.
- Serve the sukiyaki on a bed of rice, sprinkle with chopped green onions, soft poached egg and shichimi spice.
While advocates claim that Essiac and Flor-Essence can shrink tumors, prolong survival, provide pain relief , and boost immunity , there’s no evidence supporting such claims, according to a report from. Burdock is best recognized as a stout, common weed with annoying burrs that stick to animal fur and clothing. This plant grows relatively tall therefore having deep roots which are brownish green, or nearly black on the outside. The basal rosette of leaves stays close to the ground the first year and the beginning of the second. Burdock is a traditional medicinal herb used for many ailments.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food burdock & pork miso rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com