Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken with tartar sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook teriyaki chicken with tartar sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce:
- Take 600-800 g Chicken Thighs
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Get 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- Take 1/4 Onion *finely chopped
- Prepare 1 small Pickled Gherkin or Cucumber *finely chopped
- Take 1 Boiled Egg
- Prepare 1 tablespoon finely chopped Parsley
- Get 4 tablespoons Japanese Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Whole-grain Mustard
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce:
- Make Tartar Sauce first. Chop up the Boiled Egg and mix with all other ingredients. Keep in the fridge until Chicken is cooked.
- Make Sour Teriyaki Sauce by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl. You can alter the amount of each ingredient to suit your taste.
- Lightly season Chicken with Salt. Heat Oil in a frying pan, and cook Chicken until golden. Remove excess Oil using paper towel if you want to do so, then pour the Sour Teriyaki Sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens.
- Cut into smaller pieces if you prefer, and serve with Tartar Sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food teriyaki chicken with tartar sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com