Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef pot roast with gravy (gluten and dairy free). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef pot roast with gravy (gluten and dairy free) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free):
- Prepare 1 Beef roast (I used sirloin tip roast for this recipe)
- Get Potatoes, peeled, cut to roughly same size
- Prepare Carrots, peeled cut to bite size
- Prepare 1/2 small onion, diced
- Get 2-4 Tbsp rice flour
- Get 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Take 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- Take Cooking spray
- Take to taste Salt & Pepper,
Instructions to make Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free):
- Start preparing approximately 2.5 hrs before meal time. Preheat oven to 250° and place rack in center position
- Heat skillet to medium high heat, add oil. Sear roast on all sides. Set aside. Add water to hot pan and scrape up any meat bits.
- Spray roasting pan with cooking spray and add seared roast. Sprinkle diced onion over and around roast. Add potatoes and carrots, then pour juice from skillet into pan. Cover and place in oven.
- At 1.5 hrs of cook time, turn oven up to 350°. At 2 hr mark, remove pan and pour juices feel roast into a sauce pan, then change oven temp to 400° recover lid and place roast back into oven.
- In saucepan, add rice flour & cocoa powder. Whisk over medium heat till thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Remove roast from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. In mean time, remove potatoes and carrots and set aside. Slice roast and pour gravy over slices for serving.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef pot roast with gravy (gluten and dairy free) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com