Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, leek, pork, and miso fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leek, Pork, and Miso Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Leek, Pork, and Miso Fried Rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have leek, pork, and miso fried rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leek, Pork, and Miso Fried Rice:
- Take 130 grams Thinly sliced pork off cuts
- Make ready 1/2 stalk Japanese leek
- Take 540 grams Cold cooked rice
- Make ready 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 Katakuriko
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp Miso
- Take 2/3 tbsp Shiro-dashi
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sesame oil
Instructions to make Leek, Pork, and Miso Fried Rice:
- Chop up the pork to about 1.5cm, season with salt and pepper, and coat with katakuriko. Slice the leek thinly.
- Pour sesame oil in a heated pan and stir fry the pork. When the meat changes color, add the leek and continue stir frying.
- Add cold rice to the pan, and stir fry while mixing everything well. Add the miso and shiro-dashi, stir fry some more, and done!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food leek, pork, and miso fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com