Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mincemeat pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mincemeat Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mincemeat Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mincemeat pie using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mincemeat Pie:
- Take Stuffings
- Make ready 1 can Jam
- Get 16 Rasberries
- Make ready Pastry
- Get 375 grams Plain Flour
- Prepare 260 grams butter
- Prepare 125 grams Caster Sugar
- Make ready 1 cup Milk (add more if needed)
- Make ready Icing Sugar
Instructions to make Mincemeat Pie:
- Place the flour and Sugar in a bowl and mix
- Take the butter and chop it roughly into cubes
- Add the butter to the flour and sugar and rub together using your fingertips until you find it to be in a crumbly consistancy.
- Now add the milk and mix together until it looks fairly like a dough.
- Tip it out on a lightly floured surface and mix until it all comes together
- Preheat the oven @ 200-220°C or @ gas 7.
- Using a Round cutter(around 10cm), cut 16 bases and spread them out in a muffin tray
- Fill the base 3/4 of jam and put a berry on top 🙂
- Re-roll the pastry and cut out 7cm lids, then press the sides of the base and the lid together to seal.
- Mark an X on top of the pies and Bake them for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- Leave them to cool down for about 2-5 mins before taking them out of thier trays or else they’ll fall apart.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar, Serve and Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mincemeat pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com