Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lebanese fatté. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese Fatté is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Lebanese Fatté is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lebanese fatté using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Fatté:
- Take pita bread
- Make ready chickpeas
- Get plain yogurt
- Get garlic
- Prepare Dry mint
- Take Salt
Instructions to make Lebanese Fatté:
- Put your two pieces of bread into your oven. For like 10 minutes. Until they become brown and crispy.
- Crush the garlic with some salt and then pour some of the yogurt on them, then add the rest. Grind some dry mint leaves and add it to the mixture.
- When your bread is ready. Take the 1st piece and crush it into medium size pieces and put it FIRST on the serving plate.
- Place the chickpeas in a pan and wait until they boil.
- After putting the bread pour the chickpeas on them and then pour the yogurt.
- Take the second piece of bread and crush it into tiny pieces. Put some oil in a pan, add the bread on it and keep stirring until you have a golden brown color. After that been done, immediately add them on the top of the serving plate.
- Note: You can always add more bread to this. It all depends on your taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lebanese fatté recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com