Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
See recipes for Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) too. Kabsa is very traditional Middle Eastern Dish consisting of spices,rice,meat and vegetables. It is a family dishes that are served mostly in Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style):
- Get Chicken-1
- Prepare Potato 1 to 2 big (optional)
- Prepare pack Macaroni -1
- Get Garlic-1gloves
- Make ready Onion-1big
- Take Tomatoes 1to 2 picies
- Prepare 3 spoon tomato paste
- Make ready Coriander
- Prepare Sweet pepper/bell pepper
- Make ready 2 picies of dry lemons
- Get 🌶 chilli
- Make ready to taste Salt and peppers
- Take 1 spoon Curry powder (mild flavor)-
- Prepare Turmeric powder 1/2spoon.(reduce if you don’t like it.)
- Make ready 2 spoon Oil -1to
- Make ready 2 liter Water almost
An aromatic rice pilaf one pot meal from the gulf area. Suggested Video The authentic Arabian Chicken Kabsa recipe. Trying to bring you the best collection of tried and tested recipes from all around the world in both English and Malayalam. Learn how to make restaurant style chicken mandi at home.
Steps to make Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style):
- Clean the chicken and cut into small pieces then put lemon and salt 🍋and keep a side.
- Clean all the vegetables then prepare to cut.(you can keep a little bit in salty water for safety and fresh).
- Cut the onion, garlic. Potatoes and keep a side. Blender the tomatoes with tomato paste and keep a side. Cut i little bit of Coriander and keep a side.
- First put in a casserole the onion wait until water finish then add oil stirfry the onion until brown next add the chicken and garlic. Wait until the chicken change colour next add curry powder, turmeric, pepper and salt mix mix😊 until absolutely to achieve nice at perfect combination and then add blender tomato and lemon dry,chilli.wait a minute before adding water.
- Cook 45 minutes in a medium heat. Next add coriander and taste it.
- Wash the macaroni before add the sauce you make it. And cook 30 minutes more until smooth/done in a small heat then last add sweet pepper/bell pepper/capsicum. That’s it👌😋
- Injoy and happy meal❤😙.
Chicken kabsa – Turn your next dinner into a feast with this Arabian style chicken and rice. Spiced grilled chicken and flavorful rice makes this the ultimate choice for any special occasion. Channel your inner chef, and cook up a storm for friends and family. Kabsa is a spicy chicken and rice dish very popular in Saudi Arabia. On the occasions we ate out or were at a wedding or event, the food was always Saudi; shawarmas, kebabs, rotisserie style chicken and Saudi rice and meat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com