Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet miso eggplant. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Miso Eggplant is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet Miso Eggplant is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet miso eggplant using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Miso Eggplant:
- Prepare 1-2 Eggplant
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons Oil
- Make ready Sweet Miso Sauce Ingredients:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons Miso
- Prepare 1-1 & 1/2 tablespoons Sugar
- Take 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Prepare 1 tablespoons Soy Sauce
Steps to make Sweet Miso Eggplant:
- Combine Sweet Miso Sauce Ingredients in a small bowl. Note: Adjust the amount of Sugar and Mirin depending on the type of Miso you use. Darker colour Miso has stronger flavour
- Cut Eggplant into bite size.
- Heat oil in a frypan and cook the Eggplant until tender.
- Reduce heat to low and add Sweet Miso Sauce and combine with Eeggplant well.
- Tips: You may use Sesame Oil for cooking if you like sesame flavour, and sprinkle some Roasted Sesame Seeds on top.
- Thank you, Barrie, for having tried this recipe. I also cooked it with red miso this time just like you did.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet miso eggplant recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com