Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken tikka pita pockets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Today’s version was great so here’s the recipe! Note: I served these in the pita bread from this awesome recipe: http I’ve been experimenting recently to find a delicious tikka-style recipe that can be made relatively quickly. Today’s version was great so here’s the recipe!
Chicken Tikka Pita Pockets is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Tikka Pita Pockets is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tikka pita pockets using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Pita Pockets:
- Make ready 200 g Chicken breast, cubed
- Get 1 tbsp Garam masala
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric
- Prepare 1 pinch Dried red chilli
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 2 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 thumb Fresh Ginger
- Make ready 4 tbsp Plain yoghurt
- Prepare 2 leaves Lettuce
- Get 2 Pita bread
Stuff each pita pocket half with grilled chicken and top with Greek salad. Spicy Pita Pockets with Chicken, Lentils and Tahini Sauce. To Assemble: Layer each pita bread pocket with vegetables. So more greens and less brown.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Pita Pockets:
- Measure out your garam masala, cumin, turmeric, salt and chilli into a bowl.
- Grate the garlic and ginger into a pulp
- and add the pulp to your bowl of spices. Mix well with a spoon.
- Next add the natural yoghurt and mix well.
- Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and combine well with your hands. Let this sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Carefully place each chicken piece under a medium/high grill for 5 mins each side. Don’t be tempted to pan fry this chicken – it doesn’t work well.
- Serve with lettuce in warm pita bread. With rice is another optional serving suggestion
Greek Chicken Salad Pita Pockets are my fit this week! Personally, I love the salad without the pita and that’s how I prefer it but for all those carb lovers (including myself like two days ago) a whole wheat pita is a good way to add some fuel to your meal. This pesto chicken pita recipe is easy to prepare and cooks up on a single sheet pan! This is a delicious chicken pita bread pockets which taste amazing. Delicious pita wrap which taste amazing either cold or warm.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken tikka pita pockets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com