Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegetarian california rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian California Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vegetarian California Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian california rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian California Rolls:
- Make ready 2 rice bowls’ worth Hot cooked white rice
- Take 50 ml Sushi vinegar
- Take 1/4 Avocado
- Take 1 Mayonnaise
- Get 2 tbsp White sesame seeds (seasoned)
- Get 2 sheets Nori seaweed (whole sheet)
Steps to make Vegetarian California Rolls:
- Mix sushi vinegar into hot cooked rice, and leave it to cool.
- Lay cling film on top of a sushi mat, followed by the nori and 1 bowl of sushi rice. Spread out the rice and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
- Flip the roll over so the seaweed is on top. Place the avocado (cut into lengths, 1 cm wide) in the middle and top with mayonnaise.
- Roll it tightly with the cling film, from the front to back. Cut into 2-3 cm pieces with a wet knife, and it’s done.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegetarian california rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com