Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ‘nira-tama’ don (garlic chives & eggs rice bowl). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
‘Nira-Tama’ Don (Garlic Chives & Eggs Rice Bowl) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. ‘Nira-Tama’ Don (Garlic Chives & Eggs Rice Bowl) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ‘nira-tama’ don (garlic chives & eggs rice bowl) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Nira-Tama’ Don (Garlic Chives & Eggs Rice Bowl):
- Take 1 bunch ‘Nira’ (Garlic Chives) *about 120g
- Make ready 4 Eggs
- Take Salt & White Pepper
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- Make ready Freshly Cooked Rice 2 servings
- Prepare 1 cup Chicken Stock (*or Water 1 cup & Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder 1 teaspoon)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Get Salt
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Potato Starch Flour
Steps to make ‘Nira-Tama’ Don (Garlic Chives & Eggs Rice Bowl):
- Wash ‘Nira’ (Garlic Chives) and cut about 3cm. Lightly beat Eggs and season with a pinch of Salt.
- Place Chicken Stock, Soy Sauce and Mirin in a small saucepan and mix well. If required, add some Salt. Then add Potato Starch Flour and heat over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and cook Eggs gently stirring until set but still soft. Move it onto a plate.
- Cook ‘Nira’ until almost soft, season with some Salt & Pepper, then add the cooked Eggs and combine. *Alternatively you can cook ‘Nira’ first then add Eggs and cook them together.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the mixture. Pour the sauce over generously and serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ‘nira-tama’ don (garlic chives & eggs rice bowl) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com