Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, indian style veggie burger. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Plant-based burgers made from clean ingredients for a taste you’ll love. Artisanal vegan burger made with barley, fresh carrots and celery. Indian style Vegetarian Burger flavored with garam masala, cumin, ginger and cilantro!
Indian Style Veggie Burger is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Indian Style Veggie Burger is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have indian style veggie burger using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Veggie Burger:
- Prepare 1 Bun
- Get 2 mashed potato
- Make ready 1/2 chopped onion
- Take 1/2 chopped tomoto
- Take 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- Get 2 tsp chili sauce
- Take 1 cheese slice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Take 2 tsp butter
The spicy & crispy Indian patty along with a delicious tangy dressing makes this veggie burger a treat to the taste buds. Indian Style Vegetable Burger Recipe with step wise pictures. Delicious indian style veg burger which taste super yummy. This is great for your kids lunch box or as a afterschool snack.
Steps to make Indian Style Veggie Burger:
- Firstly, mesh 2 boiled potato in a large bowl, removing any large pieces of potato skin if desired, and add salt, chili powder,garam masala, cumin powder, and chaat masala. Mashing all the ingredients together until well mixed and make a patty
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick pan on medium heat.Cook bun until heated through on both sides.
- Pour tomato ketchup and hot sauce on inner side of the bun, then put potato patty on it. Above the patty put cheese slice, chopped onion, chopped tomato. Spread tomato ketchup and hot sauce on the inner side of another bun and place it at the top
- The burger is ready to eat
I have never never shared a veg burger on my blog so far. It is a veg patty burger, just a cutlet like patty placed inside a burger. Burger recipe – Learn how to make burger at home with easy and simple step by step photos. Definitely a homemade veggie burger is better and much tastier than the ones from the fast food centers. Western influence has made its way to India, and hamburgers are no exception.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food indian style veggie burger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com