Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, valentine’s day character bento! a box of chocolate bento. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Valentine’s Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Valentine’s Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have valentine’s day character bento! a box of chocolate bento using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Valentine’s Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento:
- Make ready 1 Parchment paper
- Get 1 Wrapping paper
- Take 1 bowl Plain cooked rice
- Take 1 Nori seaweed
- Get 1 slice Sliced cheese; plain
- Make ready 1 slice Sliced cheese; cheddar
- Prepare 1 small red wiener sausage
- Prepare 1 Salt
Steps to make Valentine’s Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento:
- Cut the parchment paper into 7 cm squares. Fold them like you would fold origami boxes.
- Line the bottom of a bento box with a piece of wrapping paper and arrange the parchment paper boxes. If you don’t have any wrapping paper, find an alternative.
- Shape the rice balls using plastic wrap. The front row (cylinders) are sushi rolls with nori covering the cross section.
- Simply decorate the rice balls with sliced cheese. Boil the red wiener sausage and cut in half diagonally. Arrange it to look like a heart. Secure it with pasta.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food valentine’s day character bento! a box of chocolate bento recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com