Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fish floss bread. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish Floss Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fish Floss Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
However chicken and fish can also be used to make meat floss. I use pork for today’s recipe. And since no preservative substance used, larger batches are not recommended.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fish floss bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Floss Bread:
- Get 1 cup flour
- Prepare a little melted butter
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1 little bit salt
- Prepare as needed fresh milk
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 1 tsp yeast, soak in water
Fish Floss Bread I’m a big fan of pork floss. I love to eat them with plain bread, congee, sometimes plain rice and even yummy on its own. Sad to say that the pork floss in Melbourne is different from the ones in Singapore. The Singapore ones are so light and fluffy and the Melbourne ones are much denser and oilier.
Instructions to make Fish Floss Bread:
- Mix all the dry ingredients then next are the wet ingredients. Mix all well. Then form a dough and begin kneading. Knead at least 5 mins
- Then put in a deep bowl and cover it for an hour to let the dough rise.
- After an hour punch it to let the air comes out. Knead again and cut into desired amount of dough for your bread.
- Roll it in rolling pin then form a circle, take 1 tbsp of fish Floss and place it in the middle of dough and form a ball shape.
- Beat egg and brush the surface. Heat oven at 180c and bake for 15 mins. After remove from the oven brush bread surface with melted butter
I do see Breadtalk coming up with other variants such as spicy floss and seaweed floss. Alongside, companies that sell floss are starting to sell floss of more variants as well including seaweed floss and fish floss. For instance, if you would like to make a halal version, you can use fish or chicken floss. This fish floss is good to be eaten with hot steam rice, as topping for porridge, or you can even eat it with slices of white bread (this one was also my favorite breakfast or snack back then when I was a little girl, I like to sandwiched the floss in between white bread), or to be made as fish floss roll which I will share the recipe later. See more ideas about Floss, Salmon, Food.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fish floss bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com