Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato shepherd’s pie fc. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie FC is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie FC is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato shepherd’s pie fc using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie FC:
- Get 2 1/2 lb sweet potatoes, peeled, diced into 1/2in. pieces
- Take 1/4 cup 1% milk
- Prepare 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- Prepare 2 medium carrots (finely diced)
- Prepare 2 ribs celery (finely diced)
- Take 1 small onion (finely diced)
- Get 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Get 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 2 cup reduced sodium beef broth
- Prepare 1 packages frozen peas (10oz.)
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- Get 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
Steps to make Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie FC:
- got this out of family circle magazine.. I’m just preserving the recipe here and cutting down the amount of magazines I have. I have not made this yet but saving here for future use. pictures are a snapshot I took from magazine..
- preheat oven to 375..
- in a large lidded pot add potatoes and cover with 1inch of cold water. bring to boil. reduce heat to a simmer and cook, covered for 10minutes or until fork tender. drain and return potatoes to pot.
- to potatoes.. add milk and 2tbl. of the butter, 1/2 tsp of the salt, and 1/4 tsp. of the pepper. mash until smooth, cover and set aside.
- meanwhile, add remaining butter to a large skillet or saute pan over medium heat. add ground beef by crumbling into pan. add carrots, celery and onion. cook for 15 minutes until veggies r soft and beef is no longer pink.
- stir in flour and cook an additional minute. stir in tomato paste, beef broth, and peas. bring to a simmer then cook 3 more minutes. liquid should be starting to thicken and peas should be thawed.
- stir in thyme, rosemary and remaining salt and pepper.
- transfer meat veggie mix to a 13x9x2 baking dish. spread sweet potato mix evenly over beef mix. leave a 1inch border around the edges.
- bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- NUTRITIONAL INFO BASED ON family circle MAGAZINE: per serving: 429 calories; 12g. fat; 6g. sat.fat; 32g. protein; 48g. carbs; 8g. fiber; 701mg. sodium; 86mg. cholesterol
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potato shepherd’s pie fc recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com