Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱:
- Get Ramen noodles (around a handful per person)
- Prepare soy milk
- Get dashi stock (see vegan dashi recipe separately)
- Take shiitake and straw mushrooms
- Take 1 tablespoon of miso
- Make ready Kombu seaweed (optional)
- Get nori seaweed
- Take ginger (optional)
- Take veg of your choice (I used carrot and sliced cabbage)
Steps to make Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱:
- Cook the ramen noodles according to instructions. I like them firm and so I add the noodles and bring to the boil, turn off the heat and leave to soak for 5 minute before draining.
- Heat the soy milk or ramen stock and add dashi stock, miso and mushrooms. If you wish you can add a little crushed ginger. Heat gently, being careful not to boil as the soup will foam. Taste and add a little more miso or dashI stock to your preference. Heat gently for around 10 minutes.
- Add the veg of your choice. I like them to be crispy so I just heat through. Place the noodles in a bowl, add a strip of nori and pour the soup on to the noodles.
- You can top the soup with toppings to your taste. Pickles, pickled veg, toasted sesame seeds, garlic or ginger, chilli powder, pickled cucumbers or cooked tofu.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com