Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tomato and oven roasted sweet pepper hummus. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato and Oven Roasted Sweet Pepper Hummus is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Tomato and Oven Roasted Sweet Pepper Hummus is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tomato and oven roasted sweet pepper hummus using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato and Oven Roasted Sweet Pepper Hummus:
- Prepare large Tomato
- Prepare Small portion Oven Roasted Sweet Pepper
- Make ready Chickpeas
- Get Lime Juice
- Prepare Ground Pepper
Instructions to make Tomato and Oven Roasted Sweet Pepper Hummus:
- Drain and rinse the Chickpeas. Set aside to drain.
- Cut the Tomato in half and scoop out the seeds. Cut into smaller pieces and put in a blender.
- Add the Oven Roasted Sweet Peppers.(Recipe on request), add the now drained Chickpeas, and blitz everything to a smooth paste.
- Taste, and add Pepper to your satisfaction. (Could add a bit of Garlic Salt if wanted.) Enjoy! I had mine as a dip with Carrot pieces.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tomato and oven roasted sweet pepper hummus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com