Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pita pockets. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turn that package of pita pockets into a week of never-boring lunches with this tasty collection of A piece of pita bread is a little world unto itself — so round, so hollow, so open to whatever you desire. This homemade pita recipe is a game-changer! We’ve all had that dry pita bread from the grocery store.
Pita Pockets is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pita Pockets is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pita pockets using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Pockets:
- Prepare For Chicken Marination:
- Take 500 gms boneless chicken
- Make ready salt as per taste
- Make ready 2 tsps red chilli powder
- Take 2 tsps haldi
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 1 tsp vinegar
- Make ready 0.5 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 4 tbsps olive oil
- Prepare Mayonnaise for filling :
- Prepare 1 cup white mayonnaise
- Get 6-8 green chilies (make thick paste)
- Get pinch salt
- Make ready 2 large cucumbers thinly sliced
- Prepare 2 large tomatoes thinly sliced
- Take 4 pita breads
- Make ready some butter for toasting Pita breads
Pita (/ˈpɪtə/ or US: /ˈpiːtə/) or pitta (British English), is a family of yeast-leavened round flatbreads baked from wheat flour, common in the Mediterranean, Middle East, and neighboring areas. Breakfast Pita Pockets. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Homemade Pita Pockets recipe is so easy that you are going to want to make them all of the time! Homemade pita bread that is quick and easy to make!
Steps to make Pita Pockets:
- Marinate chicken in given ingredients for at least 4 hours. Then cook on low heat for 25 minutes. When it’s completely dry & cool, use a fork to shred chicken. Set aside.
- Take a frying pan and heat up some butter. Toast the pita breads on both sides giving each side at least 30 secs. When cool, cut in halves with a sharp knife. Make packet in each half using the same knife.
- Mix mayonnaise with chilli paste and some salt. Reduce the number of chilies if you don’t want it too hot. Gather all the ingredients.
- Now take one pita packet and smear it with about a tsp of mayonnaise. Next, start the filling by lining up cucumbers at one side. Then add tomatoes on the other side, keeping the center empty. With hand or help of a tsp fill in the shredded chicken.
- Toast again if required, giving each side not more then 20 secs. You can also add cheese to this filling. Serve medium hot.
Perfect as an appetizer to make healthy falafel pita pocket. Grilled pita pockets- Crisp and delicious cheesy pita pockets. Pita Pockets-Pita bread or khubz is flatbread made with all purpose flour or with wheat flour. This is the most common staple food in the. The pita should be pale, with only a few brown speckles.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pita pockets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com