Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rice cooker/ rice/tangle used for stock (japanese dashi). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice cooker/ Rice/Tangle used for stock (Japanese DASHI) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Rice cooker/ Rice/Tangle used for stock (Japanese DASHI) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Mush the Carrot inside Rice cooker. Takikomi gohan is a Japanese rice dish cooked with soy sauce, dashi stock, and various ingredients such as mushrooms, vegetables, and meats. This dish is easy to prepare since there is no hard rule on which ingredients to use.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have rice cooker/ rice/tangle used for stock (japanese dashi) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice cooker/ Rice/Tangle used for stock (Japanese DASHI):
- Prepare 3 cup Rice
- Make ready 5 inches long Sea tangle (dried)
- Take 1 Carrot (any vegetables, meat, seafood ok)
Recipes for takikomi gohan usually begin with a light dashi broth used as the cooking liquid in place of water and can include scant amounts of soy sauce, mirin and sake for additional flavoring. Dashi broth – Unlike chicken broth or vegetable broth, dashi can be made pretty quickly, even from scratch. In this recipe, I used a dashi packet, which makes it even easier but tastes a lot better than an instant dashi powder. And if you happened to have some leftover hot pot broth, you can definitely use it to make Zosui.
Steps to make Rice cooker/ Rice/Tangle used for stock (Japanese DASHI):
- Dried Sea tangle. Do NOT wash it with water. This white powder is UMAMI. Not mold. Just wipe surface tenderly.
- If no white powder, it’s Also good sea tangle. Same way to first picture for clean.
- Carrot, Dried Sea tangle, Rice, Water (proper amount of water,salt). Everything put it in rice cooker. And switch ON!
- After Cook done. Mush the Carrot inside Rice cooker. And surve. Sea tangle is also mush and mix with rice or take it off. (It’s good source of mineral and fiver don’t throw away.)
- Dried Sea tangle is very basic Japanese soup stock(name “DASHI”). Very useful. You can use Not only SOUP but any Japanese cuisine.
I only had jasmine rice in my kitchen, but feel free to use Japanese rice if you have them at home. Pour the chicken stock straight into the rice cooker to flavour the rice. See recipes for Tips : Perfect steamed rice without using fancy Japanese rice cooker too. Rice cooker is one of the most popular electronic products to buy in Japan. Fry them without any kind of oil until the outside turn.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rice cooker/ rice/tangle used for stock (japanese dashi) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com