Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll:
- Prepare Pita bread
- Take Maida
- Get Ghee Oil /
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Yeast
- Prepare Sugar
- Prepare water warm
- Prepare grease oil to
- Take Filling
- Take Chicken Marinated pieces
- Get Tomatoes sliced
- Make ready lettuce leaves
- Take Onions sliced finely
- Prepare Mayonnaise
- Get Corainder chopped
- Make ready tahini sauce
- Prepare Mint leaves
- Take Tahini Sauce
- Prepare sesame seeds White
- Make ready Garlic chopped
- Get Lemon juice
- Get Salt a
- Take Chaat masala
- Take Oil
- Make ready Pepper
- Get Curd
- Prepare / mintcoriander chopped to garnish
Steps to make Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll:
- For pita bread, Combine the maida, salt, ghee and mix well..put the yeast and sugar along with the warm water for fermentation for 10-15 minutes. Then add to the dry mix and add enough water to make a sticky dough..add the last oil and then wrap in a cling film. Keep aside for at least 2-3 hours to rise.
- Meanwhile marinate the chicken pieces (boneless) in garlic chopped, pepper,salt,curd, and bit of lemon juice, with Italian herbs. Keep for 1 hour minimum. Shallow fry them and then shred them.
- Tahini sauce, roast the sesame seeds till fragrant and nicely brown. Blend well in a food processor or mixer well with some oil, till a fine paste. Add the other ingredients and blend well. Later mix with the curd and garnish with the choice of leaves.
- Now, after the rising of the pita dough, divide to atleast 6-7 orange size balls and let it sit again for another 15 minutes. Then on a flat surface, dust with maida, and nicely flatten to a circle and then grill it on a preheated tawa for 2 minutes on each side, pressing it nicely to puff up.
- Then spread mayo, and tahini sauce on each pita bread, generously add chicken pieces, tomatoes and onion. If you have lettuce, then you can put it as a bed for the remaining ingredients.Finely garnish with coriander, mint leaves. Serve hot with ketchup or just have it like that!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com