Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baba ganoush with pita chips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baba Ganoush with pita chips is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baba Ganoush with pita chips is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Place in a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper, and cumin. Smoky grilled eggplant made with smoked paprika, cumin, and fresh parsley makes a super-flavorful baba ganoush that can be served with pita chips and crudite. If not baba ganoush could be liquidy.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baba ganoush with pita chips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baba Ganoush with pita chips:
- Prepare 1 Brinjal or eggplant-
- Get 1/2 cup Curd-
- Get -3-4 Garlic cloves
- Prepare 2-3 tsp Tahini-
- Take -2tsp Sesame seeds
- Prepare as per taste Salt-
- Get 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- Make ready 1/2 cup Olive Oil-
Keyword: baba ghanoush, carrot, pita, pita chips, roasted carrots. Author: Natavia Cook, Chloe Rothschild and Chef Adam Sacks, Johnson & Wales University. Learn how to cook great Baba ghanoush with pita chips. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Baba ghanoush with pita chips recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Instructions to make Baba Ganoush with pita chips:
- Wash and roast the brinjal directly on the gas flame.Roast it on all sides.Dip into water so that the skin removes easily.remove skin and mash the brinjal with a fork, if the seeds are in excess remove some of it.
- Take a pan and toast sesame seeds for 1-2 minutes. The colour should not change.keep aside.
- Now in a mixer jar add curd, chopped garlic, sesame seeds, tahini salt pepper, lemon juice and mashed brinjal, add saltand a little olive oil and grind it for 1-2 minutes.
- Take out the prepared sauce in a bowl drizzle oil on top and garnish with a fresh coriander sprig. Serve hot with pita chips or bread.
Get one of our Baba ghanoush with pita chips recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Toasted pita wedges or pita chips are great, too. For a full Mediterranean spread, serve this baba ganoush with herbed hummus or tahini sauce and fresh salads. I recommend carrot, chickpea and dill salad , Lebanese lemon-parsley bean salad , my favorite quinoa salad , or Maureen’s avocado tabbouleh. Looking for the BEST authentic Baba Ganoush recipe?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food baba ganoush with pita chips recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com