Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Get Squid Tube *about 150g
- Prepare Miso *dark colour type recommended
- Take Sake (Rice wine)
- Prepare Mirin
- Prepare grated Ginger
- Take Sugar *add more if you like it sweeter
- Get tablespoonfuls Wombok Kimchi
- Get tablespoonfuls sliced Takuan (Japanese Pickled Daikon)
- Make ready *Note: Today I used my ‘Soy Sauce Pickled Daikon’ https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/10714058-soy-sauce-pickled-daikon
- Take Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Prepare Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions to make ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Cut Squid Tube into the size that is easy to eat. I made shallow cuts on one side before cut into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine Miso, Sake (Rice wine), Mirin, Ginger and Sugar. Add Squid pieces and marinate for 15 minutes.
- While marinating, prepare vegetables. Cut Kimchi and Pickled Daikon into smaller pieces or strips if large. Finely chop up Spring Onion.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add Squid and all marinade into the pan and cook until Squid changes colour and the sauce thickens. Add Kimchi, Takuan and Spring Onion, stir to combine. And that’s it!
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with ‘Kimu-Taku’ Squid mixture, and sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com