Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kimchi miso soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kimchi Miso Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Kimchi Miso Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kimchi miso soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi Miso Soup:
- Take 4 cups Dashi Stock *find about ‘Dashi Stock’ at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dashi-stock/
- Prepare 2-3 leaves Wombok
- Take 5 cm Daikon
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons Miso
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoonfuls Kimchi
- Take 2 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Steps to make Kimchi Miso Soup:
- Cut Wombok and Daikon into small bite-size pieces. Cut Kimchi also into small bite-size pieces if large.
- Heat Dashi Stock in a saucepan, add Wombok and Daikon, and cook on medium heat until soft. – *Note: Use about 2 teaspoons Dashi Powder for 4 cups Water OR according to the instruction on the package.
- Add Miso and Kimchi. *Note: Kimchi is salty. Do not add too much Miso.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kimchi miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com