Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken and egg fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken and egg fried rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Teriyaki Chicken and egg fried rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki chicken and egg fried rice using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken and egg fried rice:
- Prepare boneless chicken thighs
- Get soy sauce
- Take rice
- Take eggs
- Make ready rice wine vinegar
- Prepare brown sugar
- Get butter
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken and egg fried rice:
- Remove the fat from the thighs and cut into strips
- Boil your rice
- Fry the chicken on a frying pan and when cooked set aside on a plate
- Add soy sauce, sugar, rice wine vinegar into a bowl and stir
- Put the butter on a pan and add your sauce mixture, then turn up the heat to thicken the sauce
- Next lower the heat and add your chicken and let it simmer for a few minutes to combine with the sauce
- Place your rice and fry it up on a pan to get it a bit crispy, then place all the rice to one side of the pan and scramble two eggs on the other, then combine the two together
- Add your teriyaki chicken and rice to a plate and enjoy !
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teriyaki chicken and egg fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com