Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet shepherds pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Shepherds Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sweet Shepherds Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie recipe is healthy, easy to make, and so scrumptious. The perfect fall recipe and the ultimate comfort food that can be on your dinner table in no time. How to Make Vegan Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet shepherds pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Shepherds Pie:
- Take 1/2 lb ground beef
- Make ready 2 potatoes
- Prepare 3 large Sweet potatoes
- Prepare 1 can peaches and cream corn
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic
- Prepare 1 can green beans
- Make ready 1 cup marble cheese
- Get 1/2 cup butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 tbsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 envelope taco seasoning
Veggies, Chickpeas (or lentils), fresh herbs, herbed mashed sweet potato and a crusty garlic top. These non-traditional Turkey Shepherd’s Pie Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are a fun, healthy and delicious twist one of the classic St. Shepherd’s pie is a classic comfort food recipe that’s healthy, hearty and filling. The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce.
Steps to make Sweet Shepherds Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut and dice potatoes, then boil until fully cooked.
- Cook ground beef, drain, add about 1/4 cup of water, Mix in about half a package of taco seasoning.
- In large casserole dish add corn and green beans. Layer the ground beef over top.
- When potatoes are fully cooked, mashed, add milk, butter, sour cream, salt and garlic. Layer potatoes over top of ground beef.
- Shred marble cheese and place over top of pie
- Bake in oven for approximately 40mins
Made with grassfed ground beef and veggies, it’s a hearty. Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie with Sweet Potato ToppingRecipesPlus. Plunge your spoon into a shepherd’s pie with creamy mash and flavourful lamb mince. We’ve got traditional recipes, plus spiced and vegetarian alternatives. Sweet Shepherds Pie recipe: Try this Sweet Shepherds Pie recipe, or contribute your own.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com