Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quickfix dinner chole poori. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In Tamil Nadu, Chola poori is a very popular lunch/dinner dish in restaurants. Usually, it is served with channa masala. Chole stands for a spicy curry made with white chickpeas/ channa and bhature is a fried Indian flatbread.
Quickfix dinner chole poori is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Quickfix dinner chole poori is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have quickfix dinner chole poori using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quickfix dinner chole poori:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup Boiled channa(chickpeas)
- Prepare 1 cup Atta (wheat flour)mixed to a dough to roll out poori’s
- Prepare 3 Tomatoes ground and pureed
- Take 2 Finely chopped onions
- Make ready 1 tsp Ginger and garlic paste
- Make ready 2 tsp Finely chopped green chillies
- Get 1 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Prepare To taste Salt
From kuttu ki poori recipe to palak or beetroot puri, we have it all along with key ingredients and a step by step process. Easy chole masala recipe without onion, garlic, and tomato, perfect side dish for chapati, poori, and bhatura. We usually make chole masala in an onion and tomato-based gravy. I have already posted a no onion no garlic version of channa masala with video.
Instructions to make Quickfix dinner chole poori:
- Firstly,take a kadai,add oil,cumin seeds,ginger and garlic paste,onions and saute it,untill translucent.
- Then add tomato puree and cook it for three minutes,then add chopped green chillies and saute them.
- Now,add one cup of boiled chanaand add chilli powder,garam masal and coriander powder, stir them until it combines well.add salt as per the taste.
- Lastly,1/4 th cup chanais left out,grund them to a paste and add it to the chanamasal and add water to adjust to the gravy consistency.
- Now,roll out poori’s and fry them in oil and Steve them with chole masala.Garnish chole with coriander leaves and onions to enhance the taste.ready to serve.
This is an easy chole masala without the addition of onion or tomato. This recipe is ideal for a lavish breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can pair it with piping hot poori or rice. To intensify the colour of the sabzi, the recipe also uses an old and trusted hack of adding tea leaves. Yes, tea leaves help give masala chana a rich, dark colour.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quickfix dinner chole poori recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com