Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pork loin katsudon rice bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Loin Katsudon Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pork Loin Katsudon Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork loin katsudon rice bowl using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Loin Katsudon Rice Bowl:
- Make ready Pork loin
- Get Onion
- Make ready [A] Soy sauce
- Make ready [A] Mirin
- Take tabelspoon [A] Sugar
- Prepare Dashi stock
- Get Egg (to coat the cutlets)
- Prepare enough to coat the pork Flour (to coat the cutlets)
- Make ready enough to coat the pork Panko (to coat the cutlets)
- Take Salt
- Get Black peppers
- Take Eggs (medium)
- Make ready servings’ worth Cooked white rice
Steps to make Pork Loin Katsudon Rice Bowl:
- Slice the onions.
- Mix the [A] ingredients. Prepare dashi stock with kombu and bonito by referring to. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146254-golden-dashi-stock-with-konbu-and-bonito-flakes
- Make the sauce by boiling dashi stock and [A] ingredients in a pot.
- Remove the sinew from the pork and flatten by pounding. Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the pork in the order of flour, egg and panko.
- Fry in oil at 360°F/180°C. When the noise of frying oil changes, remove from the oil. Don’t overcook the meat.
- Slice the pork into 6.
- Make individual serving at a time. Boil half of the sauce from Step 3 and half the onions into a small pan over medium heat.
- Place the pork into the pan and pour in 2 beaten eggs. Cover with a lid and cook for 20-30 seconds, then turn off the heat.
- Top the eggy meat on a bowl of rice. Repeat Step 8-9 to make the sauce and pour as much as you prefer.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pork loin katsudon rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com