Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mediterranean salad with pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe These Mediterranean Chopped Salad Pitas are great for a quick and easy lunch or a healthy no-cook dinner! I’m never ready for the heat, but especially not in early May! To serve the salad spread the chopped lettuce on a large serving platter.
Mediterranean salad with pita bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mediterranean salad with pita bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mediterranean salad with pita bread using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean salad with pita bread:
- Take 2 tbsp diced bellpeppers
- Get 2 tbsp diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tbsp diced onions
- Make ready 2 tbsp black olives
- Take 2 tbsp diced cucumber
- Prepare 1 cup iceberg lettuce
- Make ready For the dressing
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 tsp vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp finely chopped onion
- Prepare 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Get Cheese for garnish
It made the salad taste very fresh. The pita bread and hummus was a real treat as this is one of my go to snacks. I found this meal to me very filling. Brush oil mixture evenly over both sides of all pita rounds.
Steps to make Mediterranean salad with pita bread:
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a glass jar & keep aside.
- In a salad bowl take all the diced vegetables & lettuce & mix well, pour 2tsp dressing over it, mix well transfer it into a plate & grate cheese over it & serve it with some warm pita bread & hummus.
If the pita is not puffing up, increase the heat a little bit. Transfer the pitas to a plate and serve immediately. Stir until mixture forms a shaggy mass. Leave this field empty if you’re human: Contact Us MENU; LOCATIONS; CATERING; FRANCHISING; ORDER ONLINE Making a Mediterranean Salad.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mediterranean salad with pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com