Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, coriander and lemon hummus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coriander and Lemon Hummus is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Coriander and Lemon Hummus is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have coriander and lemon hummus using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coriander and Lemon Hummus:
- Prepare 400 gm tinned chickpeas
- Prepare 1 lemon zested and juiced
- Get As needed Light olive oil
- Get To taste Salt
- Prepare Handful coriander leaves
- Take 1 Garlic clove
Instructions to make Coriander and Lemon Hummus:
- Drain the chickpeas and reserve the liquid. Add the chickpeas to a blender with a crushed clove of garlic, a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice and the coriander. Add about 1:4 cup of the reserved chickpea liquid.
- Blend on high and as the mix is blending slowly pour olive oil into the blender until you get a nice loose porridge consistency. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender. Once blended, taste the mix and add a tsp of fresh lemon zest, and salt and more lemon juice to taste. Serve topped with some freshly ground rock salt, coriander sprigs and a drizzle of lemon juice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coriander and lemon hummus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com