Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken nanban-zuke. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Nanban-zuke is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Nanban-zuke is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken nanban-zuke using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Nanban-zuke:
- Make ready 500 g Chicken Breast Fillets
- Get Salt & Pepper
- Get Potato Starch Flour
- Take Oil for frying
- Prepare 1/2-1 Onion *thinly sliced
- Get 1 Carrot *sliced into thin strips
- Take 1/2-1 Green Capsicum *cut into thin strips
- Make ready 2 Tomatoes *sliced
- Get 1/2-1 teaspoon Chilli Flakes OR 1 Chilli *thinly sliced
- Make ready 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Water
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Take 2 tablespoons Mirin *can be replaced by 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
Instructions to make Chicken Nanban-zuke:
- Place all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. As Mirin is alcoholic, you can replace it with Sugar. In that case, you use 3 tablespoons Sugar in total.
- Add all the vegetables and mix to combine.
- Cut Chicken Breast Fillets into 2cm thick slices, season with Salt & Pepper, then coat with Potato Starch Flour.
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. It doesn’t have to be deep.
- Cook Chicken pieces for 2 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, OR until cooked through. Transfer to the marinade & vegetable mixture.
- Mix to combine, so that all Chicken pieces will be marinated evenly. Set aside for 1 hour at least.
- Note: You can do the marinating process using a serving bowl, so that you can serve straight away. Otherwise, arrange the mixture on a serving plate or bowl, and enjoy with freshly cooked rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken nanban-zuke recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com