Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast pita pockets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Pita Pockets is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Breakfast Pita Pockets is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have breakfast pita pockets using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Pita Pockets:
- Make ready 2 full pita breads
- Take 2 large eggs
- Get 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Chilli
- Make ready Half an avacado
- Prepare Half a tomato sliced and each slice halved
- Make ready Grated Cheese
- Make ready Mayo chilli sauce
Steps to make Breakfast Pita Pockets:
- Prepare a pot for scrambling eggs and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place your pita breads in the oven according to pack instructions. At the same time you can combine eggs, salt and chilli and scramble in a frying pan.
- Once cooked move the eggs into a bowl and add chopped parsley. Mash the avocado in a separate bowl.
- Take the pita breads out of the oven and slice in half and open the pockets.
- Layer the bread with avocado, followed by tomato then the eggs. You can put sauce over the pita or serve plain.
- You can use any filling of choice and can be served with a sausage. If you don’t have avocado you can layer with cheese. Or use both.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast pita pockets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com